After our unexpected day off last week, we have a bit of catching up to do! Here's what we have planned:
- Monday- Wrap up the pendulum lab that we started last week.
- Tuesday- Practice graphing data using line graphs. We will also discuss our Famous Scientist assignment.
- Wednesday- We will begin investigating light. We will discover how it travels and its other qualities.
- Thursday- Today we will look at what refraction is.
- Friday- We will wrap up the week by looking at how light is reflected by different surfaces and begin our light project.