- Click on the file above. When it opens click the "send to" icon at the top of the web browser to save the picture to your camera roll.
- Next, open the Pic Collage app. Click on the plus sign at the bottom of the screen to start a new collage. This will open your camera roll.
- Select the photo you saved. Now you will see a circle with a 1 inside it in the top right corner next to a check mark. Click on this to add your picture.
- When it asks you to choose a grid, the first one should be automatically selected. Click the check to choose this grid. This will make your picture fill the page.
- Stretch the picture out to fill the screen. Then double tap on the screen to open the editing menu. For this picture, you need to select the "Set as Background" option. This will make the chart stay behind all your other pictures. DO NOT SKIP THIS STEP!
- Now you are ready to add pictures. You will do this by clicking the plus sign for each image you add. Once you select a picture, click the check mark, resize it, and move it to the correct section of the chart. It might be helpful to use the Clip tool on the editing menu to trim the pictures so they fit better into the space you have.
- If you are not sure that it is clear what your picture represents, use the text tool to add a label to your picture. This may be needed especially in the GAS section.
- Your goal is to have five images in each section. If you have more, that is great!
Use the file above as a background to create a Pic Collage showing examples of solids, liquids, and gases. Here are some tips to help you: