At Paradise Intermediate we want parents to be a part of our team! Here are some ways you can stay up to date on what is going on at our school. We encourage you to find something that works for you and check back often. We are always up to something new and exciting, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
- Weekly Announcements- Each Monday, we will email a quick newsletter with information about upcoming events. Please take a few minutes to check it out, and let us know if you have any questions.
- Our school website is a great place for information! You can find district information at www.pisd.net, and news specific to our campus on the Intermediate page. We also post weekly announcements, photo albums, and sign-up links on our Announcement page. In addition, all of our classroom teachers have a web page with information specific to their class. You can find links to them on our Faculty page.
- Facebook Page- We also post newsletters and reminders on our Facebook page. You can find it by searching @pisdint on Facebook, or simply click here.
- Remind- Subscribe to our campus Remind account by texting @intparents to (512)982-9630. This will add you to our list for text messages with important information. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- 4th Grade Remind- Our 4th grade teachers have a Remind account for specific 4th grade information. You can join it by texting @paradise4 to 81010, or by clicking here on your smartphone to sign up through the mobile app.
- 5th Grade Science- 5th grade parents can stay up to date on what is happening in Science by liking our Facebook page @PantherScience.