- Monday- We will see what kinds of objects stick to a magnet.
- Tuesday- What kinds of materials work the best as insulators and protect from changes in temperature? We'll find out by testing several types of cups to see which one keeps ice water cold for the longest period of time.
- Wednesday- Quiz today! We will also use this time to update our journal vocabulary with all the new things we have discovered lately.
- Thursday- What is solubility? We'll head to the lab to discover what it means when a substance dissolves in water, and we'll figure out if it's possible to separate a solution back into its original components.
- Friday- Can you separate a mixture? Today we will be using the things we have learned so far about properties of matter to separate a dry mixture.
It's going to be a great week. You do NOT want to miss it!